Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

TriShop

647 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agcivengineer
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Surprised there has been no mention of them closing. I haven't talked to Trent in forever, so not sure why they are closing, but I'm never shocked anymore since so much is bought online (I do it too).
farmersfight
AG
where at?
AggieRob93
AG
Plano. They've been running ads about the store closing via email for the past 6 weeks or more.
aggiespartan
AG
AggieOO said:

Surprised there has been no mention of them closing. I haven't talked to Trent in forever, so not sure why they are closing, but I'm never shocked anymore since so much is bought online (I do it too).
I overheard him (at least the person seemed like the owner) talking to someone when we went in. It sounded like running the store took up too much of his time. He mentioned his kid and his wife's schedule. He said he was going back into IT.
Phat32
AG
That was my understanding as well. I dropped by their sale several times and got a couple things.

Now it's just up to the PlayTri empire.
agcivengineer
AG
Ive been searching high and low for decent tri apparel and very little luck. Id prefer to feel it before buying and there just isnt much out there, even in bike shops.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.