Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

681 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ptothemo
BreNayPop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shoulders and triceps

I need rest days
mrsbeer05
AG
Rest days are super important

45 min Peloton live class + weights
c-jags
rest days are important. sometimes more important than hitting every day.

i took 3 straight running rest days because i was headed to El Paso and was planning on some heavy mountain running. trip got cancelled 10 miles from the Austin airport. now i just feel like was lazy for 3 days.

that being said 4.5 miles with sprints chasing some segments.
c-jags
mrsbeer05 said:

Rest days are super important

45 min Peloton live class + weights
how is the peleton?

i almost surprised my wife with one for christmas, but figured i should talk to her about multithousand dollar purchases and she shot me down. appreciated the gesture, but shot me down hard.
wbt5845
AG
5.5 miles with a couple of miles of fartleks in the middle. Frakin' 82 degrees at 5 AM. That sucks
mrsbeer05
AG
It is super awesome amazing! It is without a doubt the best present I have ever gotten. I love that I can do a class whenever I want and that we can have as many profiles as we want. There is also a ton of non bike content like stretching and core work and other strength workouts.
P.U.T.U
AG
Chest and back. Workout in the morning wakes you up better than a cup of coffee
Na Zdraví 87
AG
Rest days are apparently very important. I haven't ridden the road bike since Friday and finally got to ride yesterday. I felt strong from the get go and improved my overall time for distance I rode yesterday. Felt great!
c-jags
good to hear.

i'll have to consider it for the future. it's not worth it for the next year because she's about to have surgery on her other foot, so i'll call it for a "congrats on not having deformed feet anymore" gift.
94chem
P.U.T.U said:

Chest and back. Workout in the morning wakes you up better than a cup of coffee

I take a caffeine pills and a B12 pill before my run, then drink an Energy drink and Gatorade afterward. This morning's 3.25 miles in Houston was maybe the worst conditions I've ever run in. 80 degrees at 6 :30 a.m. Heat index must have already been in the 90's. Was still dripping sweat indoors 15 minutes after finishing. Lost 3 lbs.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Several beer curls at about 4pm.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Discovery77
AG
40 min cardio

Leg day
leg press
hip abductors/adductors
quads
calves
squat matrix

stretching

have a great weekend y'all
ptothemo
AG
Shoulders and arms this morning. I intended to get a second workout in this afternoon, but I was motivated by the rest day talk to take it off :-)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.