Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Best fitness app for getting back to gym?

1,157 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Guitarsoup
Schall 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally taking the time to get back into the gym with some frequency, and am looking for recommendations for apps to guide and track workouts (cardio and weight training). Primary goal is to trim up, with secondary goal of adding endurance and strength.
Tx-Ag2010
AG
I've been really happy with my Apple watch for cardio and the Strong app to track my improvement with weights.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I use JEFIT and like it.
CantStopWontStop
I've been using the BodySpace app from bodybuilding.com and it's been great. I was able to load the PHAT workout template and have been tracking that for several weeks. Great way to track progression on lifts and keep everything documented.
Schall 02
AG
Thanks Junkhead!
bmks270
AG
I use the notes app and just write the date and my workouts in a single long running 'note'.
reb,
AG
Download a Couch To 5K app. Designed to take you from sitting on your butt to running a 5K in a smooth way that gets results without burning you out.
AggieBarstool
reb, said:

Download a Couch To 5K app. Designed to take you from sitting on your butt to running a 5K in a smooth way that gets results without burning you out.
$2.99? No thanks.
Guitarsoup
AG
AggieBarstool said:

reb, said:

$2.99? No thanks.
Yeah, it would be a real shame for people to do work to create a product to get paid for that work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.