Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Garmin Connect Folks?

1,353 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgPediRPh
dave99ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All have been added.
CrockerAg98
AG
Just sent a request as well...
EllisCoAg
AgPediRPh
AG
Is anyone having trouble with Strava uploading stats from Garmin Connect today? My weekend race is showing up in Garmin, but my won't cross over to Strava.
AggieOO
Sometimes takes a little while. Usually instantaneous, but occasionally will take 5 mins or an hour.
RO519
AG
Just requested to get in
txags92
AG
jjmanzano said:

Is anyone having trouble with Strava uploading stats from Garmin Connect today? My weekend race is showing up in Garmin, but my won't cross over to Strava.

I gave up on using Garmin Connect to download data from my Edge 500 a few weeks ago. Every time I wanted to download an activity, it would insist that it needed the latest version of the Garmin Express program to be installed to perform the download. Finally during one update, it said it needed to delete the old version to install the new one. About halfway through, it pops up and error and says it can't finish the install. But it had already deleted the previous version.

So now I just upload directly into strava using the files on the Garmin. Really a shame how terrible Garmin's interface is considering the size of the company and the number of devices they sell.
Wife is an Aggie
So I don't wear a GPS watch - usually carry a phone. May be getting a watch for birthday/fathers day but we'll see. I currently use the Nike app to log runs but if I switch to Strava can I join this group? Maybe that would help keep me motivated!
c-jags
Your phone app itself can record the run. Just start it at beginning and stop it at the end and you'll be good to go.
aggies_2001
AG
I haven't had any issues with Garmin.
c-jags
aggies_2001 said:

Ditto. recorded a bike ride tonight fine.
RO519
AG
c-jags said:

aggies_2001 said:

Ditto. recorded a bike ride tonight fine.
Same here. Used my Garmin Forerunner to track my MS150 ride. Up loaded both to Strava at the finish line both days.
AgPediRPh
AG
Okay, weird. A week's worth of runs just popped up on my Strava. Usually it takes a minute to transfer from Garmin to Strava...not 5 days.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.