Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Spartan!

3,527 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiespartan
Rudyjax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggietaco said:

Explains why you thought it was easy. It's not necessarily hard unless you're not going at 100%, but difficulty of the races increase when you follow the rules. 30 burpees for a missed obstacle while trying to keep up with a pack can make that next one pretty damn hard.

For sure.

wangus12
AG
CoolaidWade said:

Fire Jump!

I really dislike the rope climb w/o the water below it. When I ran the Houston Sprint last year, it was like that and I nearly destroyed a knee dropping down. Arms were so spent that I was shocked to ring the bell, but didn't have anything left to attempt to lower myself down.

The water pits were like a safety net sorta
aggiespartan
AG
wangus12 said:

CoolaidWade said:

Fire Jump!

I really dislike the rope climb w/o the water below it. When I ran the Houston Sprint last year, it was like that and I nearly destroyed a knee dropping down. Arms were so spent that I was shocked to ring the bell, but didn't have anything left to attempt to lower myself down.

The water pits were like a safety net sorta
We just had hay bails under ours. I got up to the top and realized that I didn't know how to get down.
Rudyjax
AG
I got up 2/3 of the way, legs cramped, and didnt want to cut my hand. I just dropped.
aggiespartan
AG
Registered for my second one last night. I've got another easier obstacle course race in June as a warm up.
Rudyjax
AG
Which one?
aggiespartan
AG
Unthought Known said:

Which one?
Sprint in Portland.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.