Firestone Destination LE4

506 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by texsn95
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I slapped these on two days ago to replace the LE3's I've had for 3.5 years on my 2019 Silverado, 275-60-20. My wife and I then drove to College Station from DFW for the Arkansas game, and I came away very impressed. They've supposedly improved the tread compound and rolling resistance. I noticed a VERY refined and smooth ride while driving on the wet highway, and the wet traction was also up to the task.

I know this board fawns all over Michelin, but for the money, the LE4 is in a similar ballpark and is a very good value. The Destination LE product line is Firestone's best, and though I cannot vouch for other products, this one appears to be a very good one for a light-truck highway all-season tire.
1agswitchin4lanes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a big fan of the LE series for the money.

The new LE4 looks like an evolution of the LE3.


They're a great tire for someone who will do 10-12K miles a year.
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"They're a great tire for someone who will do 10-12K miles a year."

That's pretty much me.
texsn95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought they were great too, a pair came on our Explorer and lasted quite awhile, were quiet too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.