Chevy Equinox thoughts

396 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by malenurse
Spotted Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody have one? Looking hard at a 27 for a daily driver for my wife.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't know what the price difference, but I would look at the Buick Encore. Much nicer interior

I rented an Enclave and my MIL bought a used Envista. Both are really nice to drive with great tech.

I would take them both over their Cadillac equivalents.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.