Anyone got a good Toyota sales contact? (west of Katy)

525 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Texaspainter
Texaspainter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm west of Katy but willing to drive a bit for a great deal. Anyone have a contact?
TexAg2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I recently bought a Land Cruiser. I built one exactly how I wanted on Toyota's website and sent it to 12 dealerships around TX. BCS Toyota and Mike Calvert worked with me to get it how I wanted. BCS was $1k lower so I bought from them. I worked with Haley McCulley at BCS.

I also reached out to Gullo, Mac Haik, Joe Meyers, Don McGill, Fred Haas, Toyota of Kary, Toyota Cedar Park, Shottenkirk (SA), Toyota of Dallas and Group 1. Gullo got close, but none of the others were willing to find or build one to my specs and just offered whatever they had on the lot or coming in, which were all something like $6k - $8k more than the offer from BCS.
reproag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texaspainter said:

I'm west of Katy but willing to drive a bit for a great deal. Anyone have a contact?

I still have one at Tegeler in Brenham where I used to work. Contact info in my profile
I will NEVER apologize for being American
Texaspainter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
reproag said:

Texaspainter said:

I'm west of Katy but willing to drive a bit for a great deal. Anyone have a contact?

I still have one at Tegeler in Brenham where I used to work. Contact info in my profile

sent you a PM
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.