San Antonio Auto Repair

727 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by BrazosDog02
AGGG81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for auto repair in San Antonio, preferably in the airport area. Son's 2020 Ford Ranger is in need of a brake job.
Picard
AG
A job way too dangerous for him to do himself

DavisGary88
My brother and my two boys use the Midas at 281 and brook hollow. Doug sold it a couple of months ago, but the new guy seems as fair and honest.
inozips
AG
Sirianni on West Ave.
Chad Miller on DeZavala but that is further from the airport
InoZips
rancher1953
Sirianni Automotive Services is who you want to use. Aggie Owned Louie Sirianni is the best. In the area you are looking for. Here is his website.

https://www.sirianniautomotive.com/
SLF11
AG
Certified Automotive Repair Service (CARS) off San Pedro. He's worked on a few of my vehicles and has always been fair.
AGGG81
AG
I called Sirianni and they would charge over $900 to do front and back brakes. I'll have to call Chad Miller and CARS and get prices from them.
inozips
AG
Sirianni gave you $900 over the phone...they must be figuring new rotors. Wonder if they could be turned?
InoZips
rancher1953
Most shops today will put new rotors on with brake job. They will also not turn the rotors as the one's today are thinner than the older ones and will warp easier thus causing that front wheel wobble within the warranty period of the repair.
BrazosDog02
AG
AGGG81 said:

I called Sirianni and they would charge over $900 to do front and back brakes. I'll have to call Chad Miller and CARS and get prices from them.
Sirianni is higher than giraffe ass.

I pay them to diagnose, and then get the lolprice from them. 3,000 bucks for struts on my expedition. Hard pass. Ended up just having to not be a lazy ass and did them myself.

If this is just brakes, that's a Saturday morning bonding experience and an order from RockAuto. Pads and rotors are cheap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.