*****The Chevy II thread*****

621 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 80085
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who's gottem? A couple of you mentioned having one in the ZR1 thread.

I drove a 63', 4-door, 3 speed on the column, 194c I6, in HS before buying my own vehicle. The Nova was my parents. I enjoyed driving this car so much that I search online for them every so many months and plan on getting one at some point

I'm pretty adamant about it being 4 door, 3 speed on the column and unfortunately that combo isn't easy to come by. Everything is 2 door, and or motor swapped and I want a cruiser.

I didn't realize it until recently, but they didn't put a/c in very many of these and ours had one. The pipes below the unit would freeze and you could scrape off ice with your fingernails, I remember that! The ac unit was so big and bulky.

Also, we had a cigarette car lighter burn in the carpet. The lighter would pop completely out, cherry red and land on the floor. No one smoked but we weren't the first owners either. The previous owner was close family friends of ours and their daughter drove it while at A&M as a student.

Technically this was the car I learned how to drive manual transmission on. Good times!
AG
interested in a 67 4 door 250 auto in pieces?
Aggie Dad 26
80085 said:

Tempting but I don't need a project of that magnitude. Why not finish it?

*edit*

Where is it located and price?
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

80085 said:

Tempting but I don't need a project of that magnitude. Why not finish it?

*edit*

Where is it located and price?

Dallas. $1000? It was my parents when they moved here. Began restoring it with my father but unfortunately don't have the option of finishing it with him. Id love to see it go to an enthusiast so price is heavily negotiable. needs floor pan welded in and all new interior. lots of parts purchased for it that have been in storage for about 10 years

as to not finishing it, Ive got plenty of auto projects of my own I dont have time or space for. to each there own, but domestic cars don't do it for me

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.