Camaro + 3.0L whipple

1,236 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by IntensivePurposes
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TL;DR
Added 260.32 WHP, 227.23 tq
There's a video inside the link

https://www.lsxmag.com/news/whipples-3-0l-supercharger-makes-for-major-horsepower-gains/

aggieforester05
AG
Cleetus did a 3.8L drop on his Raptor R with no other mods and it was about 760 RWHP through 37" all terrains.
Aggie Dad 26
aggieforester05 said:

Cleetus did a 3.8L drop on his Raptor R with no other mods and it was about 760 RWHP through 37" all terrains.

After seeing this video and article I stayed up till 4am researching which was the best power adder for my 23' Coyote

I'm still under warranty so it's gotta wait but I'm leaning towards a Whipple
aggieforester05
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

aggieforester05 said:

After seeing this video and article I stayed up till 4am researching which was the best power adder for my 23' Coyote

I'm still under warranty so it's gotta wait but I'm leaning towards a Whipple

That's what I would do. Had a Roush TVS 2300 on my '16 F150 5.0 and it was awesome. I just don't think anyone does top mount blowers better than Whipple and I like the instant torque of that setup versus a centri or turbo in a truck. Whipple also sounds incredible versus the unnecessarily quiet TVS I had before.
IntensivePurposes
AG
Had a TVS on my 2016 Mustang GT. Somehow managed to go through 4 sets of rear tires in 50k miles. It was weird.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.