WTB - 2023/24 Lexus ES350 FSport (DESIGN) Model in black w/ Palomino Interior (brown)

747 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Charpie
PerdidoKey2030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for advice on dealership/sales that would accommodate/feedback on request. Contacted Northside Lexus (Houston) and lacking on informative responses. DESIGN model is very hard to locate in my experience to date, special order? might just go with Handling Model but cannot get the Palomino (brown) interior. Prefer Houston dealer if possible. Have not bought new car, only used for last 20 years...any tips greatly appreciated.
FIDO*98*
AG
Have you driven an Acura TLX? I was primarily looking at the ES350 FSport and the Type S blew it out of the water.
AggieDruggist89
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Have you driven an Acura TLX? I was primarily looking at the ES350 FSport and the Type S blew it out of the water.
Can you be a bit more specific?
FIDO*98*
AG
Objectively the Type S has 355hp Turbo V6 and 354lb torque @ 1,400 rpm vs 302hp and 267 @ 4,000. The ES is not available in AWD with a V6 while the Acura puts that power to all 4 wheels and vectors based on conditions. The difference this makes in real world driving is night and day. The Type S is a Sport sedan and the ES F-Sport is a grandpa car dressed up in younger clothes

Subjectively, I feel like the Acura seats and driving position are much more comfortable. Subjectively, I feel like the Acura seats and driving position are much more comfortable. I think the interior is much sportier looking anterior. The interior makes me feel like I'm in a jet cockpit. Honda has always been at the top for ergonomics. I love the placement of all the controls and it does not distract you from driving when trying to find a button. The ES had a better screen, but Acura made it bigger for 24 so the new ones are possibly better in that regard.
PerdidoKey2030
AG
Thanks for the analysis on the Acura. Our final three came down to that one, the Genesis G80 and the Lexus. This car is for my wife and she wants something sporty that rides like sitting on a sofa. The interior on the Lexus is also more luxurious than inside a Acura, I know this is debatable but was not looking for other cars. In addition, I have to manage four to five different cars and reliability is at the top of the list.

So back to the original request, does anyone have any input or suggestions on who would be the best salesperson or dealership in the greater Houston area to find the so desired Lexus ? Thanks in advance.
Charpie
AG
Call Sewell Lexus in Dallas. They will deliver the car to the Houston area for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.