Bronco Running Boards

776 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Bronco6Gen
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recommend some running boards for 2024 4 door Branco.

Friend's daughter got a new one but did not have running boards and she mentioned she wished she had some to get in/out easier (she's about 5'4")

Thanks
TxAg20
AG
I put the 2-door version of these on my 2-doro Bronco and am happy with them.
https://turnoffroad.com/collections/bronco-rock-sliders/products/2021-ford-bronco-4-door-step-rock-slider

They are heavy, but the install is very easy if you watch the youtube video. They probably provide 2 or 3" of drop for step-in. If she needs significant drop for step-in, the power running boards that extend and retract with door opening are probably a better solution.
G Martin 87
AG
Those are really good looking. Bookmarking this thread for when my 2 door Bronco gets delivered.
Bronco6Gen
Which model did she get? If it already has the rock sliders (black diamond & badlands) I like these steps, you can get them to match the trim, and they can quickly mount and dismount directly from the sliders. If she doesn't have the sliders, would recommend the full length running boards that double as sliders.

Bronco Steps
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.