WTS - 4 Door Bronco Parts

1,442 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by dslag09
dslag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone interested in Tube Doors for a 4 Door Bronco with Hinge Protectors ? Also have a set of OEM door bags as well. Sold my 2023 Bronco and need to get these out of my Garage.

Barricade Tubular HD Adventure Doors (Used a handful of times) one has a dent that I didn't realize until months after shipment arrived
Barricade Hinge Panel Covers(unopened in Box)

Looking for $1,000 for it all.
Located in New Braunfels

Ag for Life
AG
GLWS

Why did you sell the Bronco? Just curious
dslag09
AG
Appreciate it, needed the room. During the long wait for our order, ended up with kid #3 on the way. As much as my wife wanted to keep it, just wasn't worth it for a family of now five. We drove it for a while then moved to an expedition.
Ag for Life
AG
Kids ruin all the fun! Just kidding... We ended up with an Expedition too after having a Wrangler for 2 years. Just couldn't stomach the markup on the Broncos
dslag09
AG
Bump - Price drop

Anyone interested @$750 for everything ?
Also would be open to trades, just need these out of my garage.
cr0wbar
AG
Interested in these - assuming the dent doesn't effect door install yeah? Located down in Houston
dslag09
AG
There were no adverse effects from the dent when I used the the 3 or 4 times I installed them. I'm located in New Braunfels, but can work something out if you don't get anywhere around Central Texas.
cr0wbar
AG
Sent you a PM
dslag09
AG
Sorry about that, recently sold locally and haven't had a chance to update here.
dslag09
AG
Sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.