Not-at-fault accident repair in Houston

992 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by KDubAg
TexCOAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for Houston body shop recommendation for repairs related to a not-at-fault accident in which the other party insurance (Travelers) has accepted liability. 2020 Ford Expedition. We live near energy corridor. TIA
Heights Ag 06
AG
Also interested in recommendations - we have Traveler's and were hit in our 2020 Expedition in a hit and run (not bad damage but scraped multiple panels). Near energy corridor as well for recommendations. We got a quote from AutoNation Katy (maybe marginally better dealership than Mac Haik), but not sure they will do the best job.

TexCOAG - are we certain our wives didn't hit each other?
Dill-Ag13
AG
Yall can negotiate a twofer
TexCOAg
AG
Haha, normally I would say there is a very good chance my wife hit your wife's car, but someone actually hit her for once! Not good either way, but at least I'm not paying for this one.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
I like Tommie Vaughn's body shop.

Talk to Brenda.
rilloaggie
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

I like Tommie Vaughn's body shop.

Talk to Brenda.

Seconded, they took care of my truck when I got scraped by a vunnable running from the cops. They had it back to me in less than a week.
TexCOAg
AG
Following up to say Brenda at Tommie Vaughn Ford was excellent to work with. Highly recommend. Thanks for the recommendation!
KDubAg
AG
I think yalls wife is living a double life. Ya sure you're not married to the same woman? Lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.