What's your next vehicle?

10,440 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Agsquatch
K Bo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
K Bo said:

Wavering between keeping the 1995 LC or 2021 LC. My garage has space for one vehicle (in addition to the wife's) and I hate to leave either of those outside. Currently considering selling the 200 and picking up a 2WD Lariat F150 that I won't be bothered too much by keeping in the street.
Welp, things escalated quickly and I'm at a decision point with TV Ford to trade my 2021 Land Cruiser w/ 30k for a 2023 F150 Lariat FX4 502a w/ 3.5L ecoboost + cash. Effective trade-in after tax savings is $80k.
agracer
AG
bam02 said:

Seems like most Denalis are black. I know they make other colors, but black is by far most common. I think it's just the look they're trying to go for with that line.
Interior is black only.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid Max.

On the waiting list at 2 different dealerships for it.
jh0400
AG
We've got a 2022 Jeep GC 4xe and a 2020 Acura RDX. I could see the Acura going away in favor of another PHEV. Top choices would be a Range Rover Velar or a Porsche Cayenne.
Big Shoulders
Reading this thread and realizing my Alfa Quadrifoglio is 6 years old makes me sad. 56,000 miles, but only 20,000 on the new engine.

I will probably get a new Quadrifoglio, or go back to a 911 with a stick.

I am in no hurry, just have to make sure I do one of those things before they stop making them.
Alte Schule
Gently used convertible C7 Corvette with third pedal.
Buford T. Justice
AG
A gently used extended cab Toyota Tacoma.
I haven't purchased a new vehicle in 20 years and am likely not going back. I have become very utilitarian about autos, and I am not paying $60-$80k for a new truck.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
permabull
AG
If I can get one for MSRP and no dealer add ons, 2024 Tacoma TRD off-road manual. So probably keeping what I have for awhile longer.
Complete Idiot
Buford T. Justice said:

A gently used extended cab Toyota Tacoma.
I haven't purchased a new vehicle in 20 years and am likely not going back. I have become very utilitarian about autos, and I am not paying $60-$80k for a new truck.

I have 3 vehicles, each which I really like for their use cases, and they were under $60k combined. I'm glad there are people that buy new.
water turkey
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid Max.

On the waiting list at 2 different dealerships for it.

Went and saw one at Huntsville Toyota. Definitely bigger than the regular Highlander. I sat in the 3 rd row. Wouldn't want to sit there for 10 hours but it was comfortable enough for a 6'2" dude for an hour or two.

They have a Platinum coming in Monday morning.

Still waiting on mine in Conroe.
MRB10
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I still struggle with the impulse to order a C8. The last time I was about to give in, the 3-4 dealers I called said it was too late to get a '23 and too early to order a '24. That saved me from a large emotional outlay.

My FIL has a manual C7 and a C8 and the C7 is my favorite to drive by a mile. There is something wrong and something lost not having a manual in the C8. The mid engine is fun, the tech is crazy, and it's styling definitely turns heads… but give me the C7 manual maybe 6 out of 7 days of the week. I'll take the C8 out on the 7th day to stroke my ego.
wangus12
AG
Probably a gently used Chevy Blazer.
Sgt. Hartman
AG
If I can someday wear out my 2006 Tundra probably another one.
YouBet
AG
Big Shoulders said:

Reading this thread and realizing my Alfa Quadrifoglio is 6 years old makes me sad. 56,000 miles, but only 20,000 on the new engine.

I will probably get a new Quadrifoglio,
or go back to a 911 with a stick.

I am in no hurry, just have to make sure I do one of those things before they stop making them.

Seems like a reason to not buy another one?
Big Shoulders
YouBet said:

Big Shoulders said:

I will probably get a new Quadrifoglio,
or go back to a 911 with a stick.

Seems like a reason to not buy another one?

Fair point, but Alfa covered the new engine.
sts7049
AG
i'm eyeing one of these. gonna go test it soon and see how i like it.

Leeman
My new ride.

Silvy
AG
This time last year I was searching for a Mustang in my budget pretty hard. I still want a Mustang, but not actively searching one out. Hopefully within a couple of weeks my Golf will be gone and I'll likely enjoy having less vehicles to shuffle around.

Regardless, my next vehicle certainly won't be FWD or German.
K Bo
AG

Street Fighter
AG
permabull said:

If I can get one for MSRP and no dealer add ons, 2024 Tacoma TRD off-road manual. So probably keeping what I have for awhile longer.
At the rate Toyota is going, they probably won't be producing them until the '25 model year.
Covert KellyM
Sponsor
Love reading about all your vehicles. Just a quick note that I am located in Hutto, TX and work for Covert Chevy and Ford.
Would love to help out my fellow Ags!!!!
chet98
AG
Buying my sr in h.s. a Hyundai Tucson soon. Looking to be reincarnated as my own kid some day.
Complete Idiot
I think I will get an Integra Type S, going from a daily and a weekend manual fun car to a combo of both, hopefully, in the Type S
Agsquatch
AG
I have an '08 Expedition with 300k miles on it. I'm thinking a new(or newish) Ram Power Wagon is in my future.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.