Rule Juan Lolvo Replacement

1,510 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Green2Maroon
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Needed something to get to work, simple/reliable but fun to drive. Found this at a local dealership and picked her up last night. 2016 Mazda6 Touring w/ tech. package and 36k miles.

Txgunrnnr
AG
Zoom Zoom!
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
barney94
AG
Nice ride. My daughter is in a white one decked out the same. Drives nice. Sport mode actually helps the zoom-zoom some.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Yep, pretty impressed. It was this or a Fusion and I liked this more though Fusions were cheaper. Fwd non-turbo was a requirement and automatics were easier to find and cheaper
drumboy
AG
Dill-Ag13 said:

Fwd non-turbo was a requirement
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
555-PINF
Nice. I had a 2021 CX5 Premier loaner when my VW was in the shop a few months ago. It was my first experience with a Mazda and I was impressed. It was comfortable, the interior seemed tight and well laid out, and it was fun to drive (for an SUV). I was shocked when I found the window sticker - I figured it'd be $10k more than it was.
Dill-Ag13
AG
drumboy said:

Dill-Ag13 said:

Fwd non-turbo was a requirement

Want something mechanically simple that I can drive for 10+ years and keep as a daily and potentially buy a toy later.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
DAD-SEDN
Chrundle the Great
AG
Your vo is off to join the prancing moose in the sky, huh?
Green2Maroon
AG
Turbos are fun though. My parents have an Escape with the 2.0 turbo engine in it. I was pretty impressed the few times I drove it.
Green2Maroon
AG
They did also have a 2014 Mazda 6 and it was really nice. I've always liked those.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.