Jeep Grand Wagoneer Reviews (New model)

3,611 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agz win
ktownag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Similar to posters above, saw one in person at my kids soccer game. Pretty terrible. It was the white color which made the chunky trim around the windows really stand out and look cheap. Overall looked upright and boxy compared to it's peers.
Interior didn't look that great to me either. Definitely not up to snuff with a Navigator or Escalade.
Redstone
AG
So now we have the main entrant of the automobile category for the (increasingly clownish) Clown World. Fun!

Seriously, people will explode their credit for this? Why not buy 2 4Runners instead? You will still pay inflated, clown prices but at least those beautiful tanks will endure.

I can't wait for Scotty Kilmer to murder this trash.
one MEEN Ag
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

FIDO*98* said:

YouBet said:

We've jumped the shark on vehicle prices and it's only going to get worse. When SUV's start flirting with exotic car prices and become a second mortgage. Freaking dumb.

Name the exotics you can buy in 2021 for 100K. I'll hang up and listen
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
https://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/listing/2007/lamborghini/gallardo/2520605

I'm sure it would require $25,000 in service or some such. But hey, if you want to party like it's 2007...

You know, there's a couple exotic cars around my neighborhood. But there are a ton of super expensive SUVs. Kind of puts it in perspective that dad can buy an older supercar, baby it, and hope they don't get any damage or engine trouble for not much more than the SUV mom's decked out kid hauler costs.

one MEEN Ag
AG
Wagoneer, in a normal car production world, would have a huge price depreciation year over year, only outmatched by the first round of Hyundai Genesis luxury cars.
agz win
AG
Grew up riding/driving the old GWs of my dad's and they were amazing and plush. Last one he had , he returned claiming it was a lemon.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.