BAT sighting - '75 Bronco

2,617 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by HumpitPuryear
texrover91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As a regular BAT lurker, I continue to be amazed at how much money is getting thrown at cars these days, especially Broncos and LS swaps. There was a later model ('79 I think) Jimmy with an LS done to the 9's that went for $125k recently

This one will be fun to watch - a few things I don't care for like the hood scoop but I'd put up with it at the right price

Reminds me of my $3.500 '69 in maroon and white - still beating myself up for selling it

?fit=940%2C627

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-ford-bronco-35/
Goose
AG
This is an interesting pic to include in the listing. Brand new tires!...back in 2010... :-/

JB
AG
Sold a Jeep on BAT and am thinking about putting an 86 Bronco on there eventually. It's a great platform.
Goose
AG
JB said:

Sold a Jeep on BAT and am thinking about putting an 86 Bronco on there eventually. It's a great platform.
Pro tip: To receive top dollar for your listing, be sure to include a receipt for tires purchased over a decade ago!
WildcatAg
AG
"Ford screwed up, they should have made the new Bronco full-size like the old ones."

-Uncultured Philistines
texrover91
AG
SOLD for $72,500

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-ford-bronco-35/

Maroon '67 up for grabs

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-ford-bronco-26/
The Fife
JFC

It's not a Bronco, but I'll have to watch F-100 prices at some point.
texrover91
AG
The Fife said:

JFC

Here ya go:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1953-ford-f-100-18/
The Fife
Mine is nowhere near that old, it's a '70. It's also completely stock except for what's left of an add-on A/C someone installed in the '70s. I'd guess 7.500 on a good day but the market is nuts right now.
MTTANK
AG
The Fife said:

Mine is nowhere near that old, it's a '70. It's also completely stock except for what's left of an add-on A/C someone installed in the '70s. I'd guess 7.500 on a good day but the market is nuts right now.
Throw us some pictures of it Fife! I love the look of the 70 ford truck grille. Only was a couple of years they looked like that too if IRC
HumpitPuryear
AG
The Fife said:

Is it a short or long bed? I would love to get my hands on a solid short-bed F-100 between '67-73. Here's my '70 F250 Camper Special.

Rattler12
HumpitPuryear said:

The Fife said:

Is it a short or long bed? I would love to get my hands on a solid short-bed F-100 between '67-73. Here's my '70 F250 Camper Special.

I've got my GF's 68 F-100 SB styleside and am doing a restoration. Sheet metal is all off and the frame/drivetrain rebuilt/completed. He bought it new about 2 weeks before I graduated from HS and he and GM came to the graduation. He handed me the keys and said take my truck tonight.
Rattler12
texrover91 said:

The Fife said:

JFC

Here ya go:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1953-ford-f-100-18/
Some people got way more money than they do sense....jmho
The Fife
Long bed. Works for me because I've used it to haul a lot of drywall, lumber, and plywood and will continue to do more of the same after it's restored. The plan inside the bed is to work on the big dents, leave dings alone, and line it. When all this happens I'm sure LMC Truck and I will become best friends.

Here's what it looks like. It's here and there in the background of 35 years worth of pictures back home, the thing has been around a while.
MTTANK
AG
You looking to get rid of the camper special for a short bed?
HumpitPuryear
AG
That's going to be a nice one. My camper special was in similar condition when I got it except the engine had been rebuilt. I had it repainted and I added three-point seat belts and new carpet and dynamat in the cab. I replaced the four barrel carb with a Fitech EFI system. Just put new shocks all four corners, new rear leaf springs and Timbren bump stops. Also put in a Classic Air AC and of course new wheels and tires. I would really like to swap out the granny four-speed for a five-speed but it's a pretty major project.

I repainted the camper myself and wired in a converter so it could run on shore power. Put a new floor in it and did some upholstery work.

We just did a 500+ mile round trip to Lake Livingston from central TX hauling the camper. Averaged 8.5 mpg LOL.
HumpitPuryear
AG
MTTANK said:

You looking to get rid of the camper special for a short bed?
No just looking for another project. I would have a hard time parting with The Turtle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.