Talk to me about used Chargers

3,028 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by spadilly
AggieEP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Actual real answer is to find a 2016-2017 Chevy SS. As an added bonus you can get a manual if you so desire. I drove one for three years when my kids were in various stages of rear facing/forward facing car seats and it was perfect. Insanely big trunk and very acceptable back seat. I never went three wide in the back seat but I've seen pictures of others doing it.

LS3 + active exhaust + magnaride suspension + space for kids = fun at every level.

It wasn't as fun as my Boss 302 or my GT350, but it's more fun than a standard GT/Camaro/Challenger and you can pass for low key normal dad when you want by slipping the exhaust into quiet mode.

You may be put off by the initial entry price, but my advice would be to take a hard look at them because they are holding value extremely well. I bought mine new for 38k and sold it for 39k three years later. (mine was a 6 speed) Not many cars that you can walk away from selling for more than you initially paid.
sts7049
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

78_Pacecar said:

BBRex said:

meggy09 said:

spadilly said:

Looking to get rid of my 12 year old F150 and getting a used Charger.
Need a back seat for our three kiddos (two in boosters and one in car seat) and it seems to have enough room.

Looking in the 2016-2018 range. Anything I need to be aware of before I start to dig into the search? Also, and recommendations for dealers? I'm in the Sugar Land/Richmond area but don't mind traveling if need be.

When do you get back from boot camp?
I bet you can find as low as 25% interest, too, if you look around base.
This choice in vehicle will come in handy after the divorce is finalized and you start picking up strippers.
Usually they buy C5 vettes, of if they had money, Lotus Exige. Leather jeans included.
no, they buy CTS-Vs
HossAg
AG
cr0wbar said:

drumboy said:

Seems like charger Truck drivers are the biggest idiots on the road.
FIFE

FIFY. Truck drivers generally seem to have a "**** you, I'm cutting you off because I'm a truck" attitude more commonly than most other cars.

For biggest actual idiots that aren't just being *******s, I'd say Nissan drivers, because you have to be a total idiot to buy a Nissan and it usually shows.
spadilly
S

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.