Ford trucks and Sunroofs

5,604 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PFG
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hopefully next year or so I will be in the market for a new truck and I will be looking at the fords. With that said can you get a king ranch or lariat without that stupid moonroof?
EMY92
AG
It's an option, so yes. However, if you are trying to find one on a lot, it may be more difficult.
Duncan Idaho
Is this where I complain about how trucks don't cost $10k any more?
chimpanzee
AustinCountyAg said:

hopefully next year or so I will be in the market for a new truck and I will be looking at the fords. With that said can you get a king ranch or lariat without that stupid moonroof?
My '16 Lariat doesn't have a sunroof. There were many on the lots that did not back then.

Sunroofs must make sense somewhere where summer doesn't last 8 months and make you miserable.
EMY92
AG
I leave my shade open 9 months per year. In the summer, I close it between noon and 7 pm, otherwise it's open. I open the sunroof on nice days like today.
PFG
AG
I still like the big glass and open the shade.

Even in the summer I don't find it overly hot.

Haven't had any issues since the initial leak, but I won't buy a Ford with another sun roof. Not worth the potential hassle, IMO. And I like all that light. Especially with a black interior.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.