Places Around Houston To Buy a Bed Cover For Truck

1,755 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by lb sand
2ndChanceAg96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, any ideas on where I can go to find a good quality bed cover for my truck and have it installed? I live on the NW side of town so the closer the better but will travel for quality parts and service. TIA!
Strongwind86
AG
Order one online and install yourself. It's really easy. Basically two rails that clamp to the bed - the cover then attaches to the rail. Installed in less than an hour.

I picked up the Bakflip MX4 for my 2016 F150 and had it delivered to the house (also NW Houston / Cypress area)

Link to my topic on TexAgs Auto board : bedcovers

Here's the link to the place I got it. Send an email to Luke - for a quote.

Truck Alterations
800-958-7576

No tax and free shipping - better price than I could find locally.
2ndChanceAg96
AG
Ahh, great link and info. Thx.
Southpaw 07
AG
Strongwind86 said:

Order one online and install yourself. It's really easy. Basically two rails that clamp to the bed - the cover then attaches to the rail. Installed in less than an hour.

I picked up the Bakflip MX4 for my 2016 F150 and had it delivered to the house (also NW Houston / Cypress area)

Link to my topic on TexAgs Auto board : bedcovers

Here's the link to the place I got it. Send an email to Luke - for a quote.

Truck Alterations
800-958-7576

No tax and free shipping - better price than I could find locally.

+1 for Truck Alterations.

My MX4 installed in ~30 min on a '17 Silverado.
TxLawDawg
AG
We can help you out at Truckfitters (www.truckfitters.com). We're the largest personal and commercial truck accessories upfitter in Texas, with 5 locations across the state. And we're Aggie owned and operated.

Our Houston location is near you off 1960 near Jones Road.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Truck Gear on 290 and Tidwell. I have purchased 3 lids from them over the years. Plus they do spray in bed liners and weathertech mats.
JSKolache
AG
If you're looking for a folding cover, just order online - tons of website competing in this space
lb sand
AG
I'm not usually one to bump an old thread, but I know Texags knows stuff. I did a search for bed covers and found this thread.

I contacted Luke at Truck Alterations and he talked me through what bed cover was right for me and made a deal for a lot less than the price listed on their web site.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.