Grand Tour, Season #2

2,353 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by RVAg02
hatchback
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First episode is on tonight. Will be interesting to see what the second season is like...

Opening highlights seem to be pretty solid.
el_scorcho
AG
What did you think? I just finally caught up on Game of Thrones and wanted to see what's worth picking up.
Mookie
AG
IT was pretty funny. Worth watching.
ac04
strong first episode.
hatchback
AG
Didn't get a chance to finish but I'm looking forward to it.
Madman
AG
How are none of you talking about the crash?
Madman
AG
https://jalopnik.com/heres-why-richard-hammonds-big-crash-was-in-the-first-e-1821121041
Brad_97
AG
Because it is old news at this point having happened over the summer...
f2foxes2001
AG
Much better than season one. More top gearish.
"Without the Corps, A&M would be Texas State or t.u." "lots of rednecks wear jorts, lots of rednecks are Longhorns. do the math."
Buck O Five
AG
3 episodes in and very much enjoying it.

I wish the F Type they used was the 8 cylinder R, but then all the celebrities would be dead again this season.
hatchback
AG
The most recent two episodes have been great. Last week with the cheap Jaguar challenge was pure "old" Top Gear antics.

This week was a fantastic episode with the Lamborghini Huracan Performante and a beautifully produced history segment about the Audi Quattro vs. Lancia 037 battling for the World Rally Championship in the late 80s.

I really thought that the "making fun of Richard Hammond for crashing supercars" bit would get old, but it seems to be getting funnier with each episode. Also, Abbie Eaton as the Racing Driver for the Eboladrome was a great choice. "The American" became a tired bit after one episode, but Abbie is incredible.

TLDR: this show is great and getting better with each episode.
CDUB98
AG
I've only had time to make it through the first three shows. I need to catch up.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Today's episode with the bit about the Audi vs. Lancia rivalry in the 70's is a must for any motorsports enthusiast. Reminds me of May's bit about the Ferrari vs Ford GT40 Le Mans rivalry last season.
This season has been just fantastic so far.
PharmD4
AG
Been enjoying the hell out of this season.
RVAg02
AG
DeepEastTxAg said:

Today's episode with the bit about the Audi vs. Lancia rivalry in the 70's is a must for any motorsports enthusiast. Reminds me of May's bit about the Ferrari vs Ford GT40 Le Mans rivalry last season.
This season has been just fantastic so far.

Yes, that was fantastic
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.