Givemethevin.com

2,099 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by O'Doyle Rules
Truman2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone ever used them to sell ur call to?
Experiences?

From my understanding it's a carmax competitor
jh0400
AG
Got a bid from them a couple of years ago. They beat Carmax by a few hundred dollars but couldn't get close to TDA.
sodycracker
AG
I got a really low offer from them the other day and I declined it. They wrote back & asked what it would take to buy my car.

Be prepared to haggle with them like a regular dealership
Corps_Ag12
AG
I'd say just get quotes from all three if you can. Give Me the VIN needs photos, Carmax usually takes 30 minutes to an hour, and TDA will probably take some time too.

It comes down to convenience and how much you really want to get for your vehicle. If that few hundred dollars is worth the effort to you.
CDUB98
AG
https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/2883433
BigPuma
AG
I responded with basically the max blue/black book +1k. they came back with a 1500 lower offer which i took to a dealership and they matched it. Got a little sales tax credit and called it the day.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
they low ball the first offer and you can haggle up to about carmax. TDA usually beats him. The guy is kind of a dick and tries to pressure u into selling. Send him ur vin, tell him to **** off when he lowballs, and he might come up near carmax or slightly higher....or just save yourself some time and take your car to tda and sell it outright.
DadsanAG
Used them to sell my truck out of Midland. They came in about 1k less than KBB - I told them to make it KBB + $1k and we have a deal. They took it. Came and picked it up two days later, check in hand and everything.

Was a 5/5 experience for me.
ktownag08
AG
Came in really low when I tried to use them. Tried haggling with little luck. Dealership ended up beating them, TDA, and CarMax.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
sold my truck to them. they gave me 1k more than carmax. pretty easy process.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.