Need Help Finding Vehicle with Partial Tag Number

4,967 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Hoss
Hoss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted this on the OB and they suggested I post it here.

On two occasions I've seen a light blue four door Jeep Wrangler with a couple inside paying too much attention to me. The first time they were parked down the street from my house and when I noticed them they drove away. Yesterday I was parked at the rec center in my neighborhood and the same Jeep and couple showed up. I noticed them and watched as they circled around slow a couple of times and then positioned themselves behind me and started taking pictures of the back of my truck. I got out to try and talk to them and they sped off. I managed to get a partial license plate. The first three letters are DTT. I didn't get the rest. They're likely registered in Round Rock or Georgetown.

Any TexAgs folks with connections willing to help me find them? I'd really like to know who they are and why they have an interest in me and my truck...or at least figure out where they live so I can turn it over to law enforcement if they become a problem.

I know that isn't much to go on but I'm hoping someone can help.
Hoss
AG
Just in case they kill me...

Driver was a white male probably early to mid 40's with brown hair and a beard. Appeared to be medium build with a bit of a beer belly. Was wearing a Longhorn sweatshirt.

Passenger was a white female probably mid to late 30's. She had pale skin with long dark hair and big blue-ish eyes. She appeared to be what I'd consider medium/average build for a female.

Jeep was four door, I think, but may have been two door. Light blue. Hard top. Fairly late year model but I don't know Jeeps so I'm not certain. It had road grime from recent rains. Wheels were probably stock aluminum with fairly worn all terrain tires (maybe BFG). No tint on the windows.

I don't ACTUALLY think they're going to kill me, but maybe something I said will help narrow a search down if there's someone willing to help me.
Mookie
AG
Was it catag?
Complete Idiot
Have you spoken about this with a mental health professional?
Hoss
AG
quote:
Have you spoken about this with a mental health professional?

No, only with the voices in my head.
Silvy
AG
Bang the chick

/GB
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Need more than the first three, youre talking about 10,000 possible vehicles.
Hoss
AG
quote:
Need more than the first three, youre talking about 10,000 possible vehicles.

So you're saying there's a chance?

If I see them again I'll get the rest.
clem93
AG
Hoss, found one. Need an email.
The Fife
LS swap the Jeep.
Hoss
AG
quote:
Hoss, found one. Need an email.

We're making some headway on the thread I started on the OB board if anyone wants to join the conversation there...

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2605154/replies/42417997
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.