Finished Carli Suspension Install

8,064 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by OE_Ag11
OE_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I figured some of yall out here would want to see some pictures of the final installed parts and such.

Carli really knows what they are doing, the truck rides so amazingly. Nothing like any truck I have driven. I have gotten to play with it a little bit and so far its handled everything with ease. I was going down the 2 lane highway one wheel on the concrete the other on the side of the road in the grass, it was almost as smooth as still being on the highway. Also Woodlands Performance and Suspension did a nice job installing all the components.

Truck is a 2012 F350, the list of parts added was:
4.5" Carli Coil Over Bypass Suspension
w/King Triple Bypass Shocks
Carli Full Progressive Spring Packs
Carli Fabricated Radius Arms
Carli High-Mount Stabilizer
Carli Front Differential Guard
Carli Long-Travel Air Bag System
20" Trail Ready Aluminum Beadlocks
37" Toyo MT

mustang6tee8
AG
Purdy!
Aero95
AG
Beast mode!
OE_Ag11
AG
Had the good idea of going over the tracks at George Bush and Welborne at a decent pace, if you get what I mean, truck did not care, was like going over a smooth hill, don't think the tires came of the ground though because the truck just absorbed it.
OE_Ag11
AG
Also pictures of the rear axles with the airbags is when they were testing the full droop. The air bags are not normally stretched out like that.
OE_Ag11
AG
Already got a damn bolt in one of the tires. Should I argue with discount till they give me a new tire or just have them seal/patch it?
Silvy
AG
The seal/patch will outlive the tire and if you haven't already, get some certs for them.

[This message has been edited by silverado_lover (edited 7/26/2014 1:08p).]
KY AG
AG
The engineer in me likes the install...but the artistic side curses you for putting royal blue suspension components on a hunter green/gold truck.
OE_Ag11
AG
Bought certs with the tires from discount. More the fact that it happened 3 days after they were put on. Discount fixed them up good. Didn't realize it is a rubber plug instead of the old glue coated rope.

I know the blue and green but they are king shocks and king loves their blue. I don't know if it would even be an option. I'm sure I could pay someone though.
OE_Ag11
AG
dang it, accidentally reposted when trying to go get all the old pictures without having to go find all the links again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.