Rhino Lining a Jeep????

7,088 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by 80085
ccolley68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a new to me Jeep about a week ago. Its Lamborghini Orange. Its definately an interesting color, and a head turner, but I am thinking now about Rhino Lining the whole thing white. Let's see some pictures of how they look. Also, how much did you pay for it? How do you like it? How does it hold up? Thanks.
aTm2004
AG
You'll probably get a pretty quick response and a bunch of pics here

If I had some land to run around on, I'd be interested in getting an old Jeep and doing the same thing.
Street Fighter
AG
What do you use it for?

[This message has been edited by Street Fighter (edited 4/18/2010 11:15p).]
AG
I had the dash of mine diamond lined, same stuff I think. It looked good when clean and with armor all, but nothing fit right after that and it was a dirt magnet. I had to trim all the clips on things like heat and vent cables, get longer bolts, run dedicated grounds to stuff that was previously chassis grounded. A real pain in the ass because I was too lazy to do paint prep. If I did it over I would buy some cheap nason single stage and shoot it.

I've seen other lined jeeps where the owner didn't pay attention to things like transmission tunnel bolts and other stuff that has to be serviced occasionally. Not my thing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.