Beautiful property on 1 acre lot in China Spring, TX!

1,431 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BohunkAg
Red Pear Felipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Mods, please delete.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
New price drop!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
BohunkAg
AG
Brother, that's $50,000 over the tax appraisal value, which we all know those are inflated. $250 a square foot.....sheesh.
RustyBoltz
AG
McLennan County is being flooded with these over valued "Custom" cookie cutter farmhouse styled, craftsman finished houses with low end builder's grade interiors. They are sickening to walk through.
BohunkAg
AG
RustyBoltz said:

McLennan County is being flooded with these over valued "Custom" cookie cutter farmhouse styled, craftsman finished houses with low end builder's grade interiors. They are sickening to walk through.

Hey some of the folks moving in here from other places will go for that stuff.
c-jags
Red Pear Felipe said:

Mods, please delete.

coward!
BohunkAg
Hub05
AG
We have decided to take the house off the market because our buying opportunity fell through. I think we can all agree that basing opinion on values using tax rolls is always going to be inaccurate. The county originally appraised the market value of the house at $893k. So I guess we were underpriced by at least $140k

The take home message is always fight your tax values. It is a relatively easy process and almost always works to get them significantly lower.
BohunkAg
AG
Hub05 said:

We have decided to take the house off the market because our buying opportunity fell through. I think we can all agree that basing opinion on values using tax rolls is always going to be inaccurate. The county originally appraised the market value of the house at $893k. So I guess we were underpriced by at least $140k

The take home message is always fight your tax values. It is a relatively easy process and almost always works to get them significantly lower.

Sorry if I botched your deal or anything. Wasn't my intent. Hope everything works out for you guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.