Looking for Teachers

2,635 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by templeton
aggiecoach98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am the principal at Axtell HS and we are currently looking for an Algebra II teacher and a chemistry/physics teacher. If you are interested, please call the school at 254-863-5301 and ask for Brandon Dieterich or email me at bdieterich@axtellisd.net
BohunkAg
AG
aggiecoach98 said:

I am the principal at Axtell HS and we are currently looking for an Algebra II teacher and a chemistry/physics teacher. If you are interested, please call the school at 254-863-5301 and ask for Brandon Dieterich or email me at bdieterich@axtellisd.net
BR!
Bulldog73
AG
That was my first thought too. He already stole one of our RLA teachers, no more!
KatyAggie01
In my glory days I had a career game on Axtell's field. Threw for 2 TD, ran for 1 and kicked a 35 yard field goal. This was in '95 but I still have the newspaper clippings. lol. Good luck finding the teachers.
templeton
I'm not looking for teachers for once in my life, but I have a dear friend looking for college algebra/pre-cal teachers! must be a committed christian with meaningful church involvement.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.