BHS stabbing this morning, currently on lockdown

4,435 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BohunkAg
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is no doubt about it. And it's only going to get worse.

I read an article the other day citing how far behind in development pre schoolers are now, mostly in speech and emotional development. It's like nobody considered that when they put masks on all the grownups.

We will feel the effects of our Covid reactions for the rest of our lives.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Yes Bo..... Many do not have coping skills at all. I know that Tarrant County has already had more teen-on-teen murders this year than all year in a "normal" year. Many simply did not have good experiences in isolation. They become more filled with anxiety and depression. So much of what is learned in schools is never from books...it is about learning how to cooperate and compromise. They simply lost those skills in many cases.
BohunkAg
AG
Man I hate that 3GA. I've been umpiring little league for the first time in a few years this year since my kids are older now. And I see how these younger kids are stunted now. My wife and I talk about it. It sucks.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.