Y'all ok?

1,617 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dirk Diggler
mazzag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have hail damage for sure but nothing like folks on 2843. My husband's parents church is gone. A friend has substantial damage to property and structures. Horses have returned to them.
c-jags
Heard it's pretty bad in Salado. Lost houses and lots of broken windows Just a bit hail here.

I've heard a church was decimated.
Choward4
AG
Hidden Springs and Cedar Church really hit hard. We live in Salado Mills and got pounded with hail. My company has a roofing arm as well as a Water/Fire damage division. Needless to say we are working overtime. Mazz or anyone else, be thrilled at the chance to look at any Ags roof from an Aggie owned small business. Blackhill Restoration and Roofing 979-308-899two
Ol Jock 99
AG
Which church? My folks are in Woods of Salado. Hail, but the twister missed them.
templeton
victory baptist
Dirk Diggler
AG
Lots of large hail in Mill Creek Salado. Friends off of South Ridge Road and 2484 entire roof is gone. Many folks on their street half houses gone. Seems like everyone was ok, very minor injuries when I went out there around 630PM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.