Skeet or Trap Shooting Lesson/Coach

1,626 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by c-jags
hds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of a local person who gives lesson in shooting (shotgun) sports?

Cross posted on Outdoors board
45-70Ag
AG
I don't know their names, but we are members at the Waco skeet/trap club by the airport and there are several guys who give lessons here. If you called, the crotchety old man that answers should be able to help you.
hds
AG
Thanks. We go to the Waco club every weekend to practice but have not been able to have much luck with the coach that was recommended so I thought I would ask here. I did find one in Austin so going to check that out this weekend. I wanted to stay local but just no luck but will ask again when out there this weekend. If you think of anyone let me know.
agsalaska
AG
I go to Webers in Troy. I would imagine one of those guys up there either offers lessons or know someone who does. Good folks at Webers.
c-jags
agsalaska said:

I go to Webers in Troy. I would imagine one of those guys up there either offers lessons or know someone who does. Good folks at Webers.

Weber's is a little overpriced IMO but the guys that run it are good dudes. I'd wager they have some training or coaching.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.