Property Management

2,555 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by surveyor05
ag0207
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am about to jump into real estate/rentals but because of a hectic work schedule I don't feel like I can manage a property in my spare time. Does anyone have any recommendations for property managers in the Temple/Belton area? These will be single family rentals (houses). Thanks in advance!
aggiece98
AG
I would contact Bobby Spradley with Spradley Property Management (they are on N 31st, across from the Chick-Fil-A by the high school).

https://spradleyproperties.com/
agsalaska
AG
If you can wait four months I can do it. We are in the process of buying a property management company but are not quite there yet.

Otherwise, I would use Bobby Spradley. Good guy and does a good job.
ag0207
AG
Good to know. I am in no hurry. I was hoping to buy at least 1-2 rentals this year but the market is nuts. We have put in 2 all cash offers, over asking price & offered to pay the closing cost 100% and both times we have been out bid. I may not be getting into the real estate market anytime soon.
c-jags
Market is absolutely stupid right now. I'm glad we chose to remodel instead of buy.
ag0207
AG
We had an offer accepted last night. I will see how things go on managing the property on my own first. I feel like I can handle one property along with work but if I get a few going I will be getting in touch with you agsalaska.
templeton
c-jags said:

Market is absolutely stupid right now. I'm glad we chose to remodel instead of buy.
wrong. the correct answer was to buy on our block.
c-jags
My kids are still angry for us not.
itsyourboypookie
GBTpm.com is Aggie owned! Email info@gbtpm.com
shaynew1
AG
GBTpm manages 27 for me.
ag0207
AG
shaynew1 said:

GBTpm manages 27 for me.
Roughly what are we talking about as far as fees go? What % of rent do they usually charge? I am sure it can vary with the number of properties they manage for you. Are they active in the Temple/Belton area?
itsyourboypookie
ag0207 said:

shaynew1 said:

GBTpm manages 27 for me.
Roughly what are we talking about as far as fees go? What % of rent do they usually charge? I am sure it can vary with the number of properties they manage for you. Are they active in the Temple/Belton area?

Sliding scale from 4%- 10% based on level of service and occupancy rate on larger portfolios.

No mark up on invoices from third party vendors.

No mark up if their in house guys are doing the repairs/ make readies.

It's more customizable to fit your needs/ problems than a blanket rate for everyone
shaynew1
AG
I'm a 10% don't call me I'll call you customer.

I've got a duplex and SFR in Killeen and just sold a 6plex in Cove...but mine are pretty scattered and they're able to handle it.
surveyor05
AG
pookie and shaynew1 are good people

Feel free to email us at info@gbtpm.com and we can put something together
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.