Lawyer to probate and create new will

2,924 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Crusaders41
stallion6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a lawyer in the Temple/Belton area?
ag0207
AG
This is who we have used and we are very satisfied with his work.

https://bcswlaw.com/attorneys/steve-brischke/
stallion6
AG
ag0207 said:

This is who we have used and we are very satisfied with his work.

https://bcswlaw.com/attorneys/steve-brischke/
Thank you. I had someone else recommend him as well.
C1NRB
AG
Used Linzy & Thigpen in Temple when we had ours done.
TrueAg86
AG
James and Elisa Rainey do good work in Waco: Rainey & Rainey
aggie77
Mike Middleton in College Station is currently working on mine and I'm very pleased with what he's doing and his advice.
jkc001
I have had experience with most of the attorneys mentioned on this thread who are in the Belton/Temple area. My advice is do not use any of them. They have been careless, remiss, negligent, incompetent, evasive, and dishonest. Bell County is a small area where the attorneys all know each other and cover each other's back.

The challenge isn't as much for you having a Will prepared as it is for your Executor to understand from the beginning and before you die what you want to have happen to your Estate. It would benefit your Executor to have an intimate knowledge of your financial dealings.

If you have an Estate of any size or complexity, or if there is a Trust involved that is meant to pour over into the Will, your Executor needs more than a casual understanding of your affairs.

On the Austin board there is a recommendation for a firm that specializes in Wills, Trusts, Estates, and Probate. I would recommend them over anyone in Bell County.
stallion6
AG
Thanks for that advice. I had to do something for my parents estate but I now need to look for my own.
Crusaders41
I dont know if he works in that realm or not, but I can tell you I wouldn't use Jack Tarver for anything.

His old arse is either crooked or senile or both! He's a sorry peice of #2.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.