IT'S BACK Y'ALL

2,855 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BohunkAg
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/mclennan-county/fat-ho-burger-food-truck-spotted-in-waco

Quote:

WACO, TX Heads were turning in Waco when the Fat Ho Burgers food truck was spotted on Franklin Ave.

In 2011, the food truck made headlines for it's name, and offers the famous "Thot Box".

According to Eater.com , when the food truck first entered the Waco scene, there was a Facebook group demanding the truck change it's name.

The menu had items like the "Supa Fly Ho w/ Chz" and the Supa Dupa Fly Ho w/ Chz. There was even a "Sloppy Ho Brisket".

Owner Lakita Evans plans to have the food truck up and running by February 2020.
EMY92
AG
She should have cashed out on the name when she had the chance. Instead, she figured she get rich doing it herself. The last restaurant had terrible food and that was better than the cleaness of the restaurant.

My guess is that after a week, that truck will be known as the Nasty Ho.
BohunkAg
AG
EMY92 said:

She should have cashed out on the name when she had the chance. Instead, she figured she get rich doing it herself. The last restaurant had terrible food and that was better than the cleaness of the restaurant.

My guess is that after a week, that truck will be known as the Nasty Ho.
By the way, if you haven't gotten a chance, the place that occupies their old space, Sascee's Southern Eatery, has wonderful food...home cooking/soul food, and the people that run it are very sweet folks. I try to hit it up every once in a while. It's next to the Kate Ross projects on 11th, but it's fine during the day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.