This fire is not suspicious at all....

3,375 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JAG-83
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Waco-Fire-destroys-home-of-prominent-businessman-512096022.html

Quote:

Fire has destroyed the home of prominent Waco businessman Stuart Parsons.

Parsons, owner of Parsons Roofing and BSR Cable Park, was out-of-town when the blaze broke out at 597 Beaver Lake Rd. around 4:45 p.m. Monday, according to McLennan County Sheriff's Office officials.

No one else was in the home at the time and no injuries were reported.
c-jags
I've often JOKED that the only way I'm going to get rid my house is if somebody burns it for me while I'm out of town with my dogs.

Joked.

Hasn't Parsons been under the microscope for other shady dealings?
EMY92
AG
I've instructed my neighbors that if they ever see my house on fire, block the road to prevent the fire trucks from reaching it. If they do reach the house, instruct the fire fighters to use their fire axes liberally, especially on the cabinets. I'll buy them a nice lunch if they do.
mazzag
AG
You're better off if it burns to the ground with no chance of salvage. T&P for personal photos and memorabilia but the heartache is better off than the headache. If there's enough ammo inside...

Edit to add-I dealt with a homeowner remodeling after an attic fire started and just enough was put out to salvage the home. She said she'd rather lost it all. The insurance was a b to deal with and she was stuck with a massive cleaning bill (curtains, linens, etc...) she never asked for. Restoration co just swooped in and took over.
Captain Pablo
AG
c-jags said:

I've often JOKED that the only way I'm going to get rid my house is if somebody burns it for me while I'm out of town with my dogs.

Joked.

Hasn't Parsons been under the microscope for other shady dealings?

Nonsense

He's a fine, upstanding, pillar of the community
45-70Ag
AG
Didn't he bet arrested for beating the hell out of someone at BSR? Dude is as white trash as they come.
JAG-83
AG
Irish_Man said:

Didn't he bet arrested for beating the hell out of someone at BSR? Dude is as white trash as they come.
Pretty harsh words for someone you've probably never met....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.