New direct primary care option

2,333 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by templeton
templeton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://eq2holistic.com/

Dr. Fowler was my GP at Kings Daughters years ago before my insurance changed. He has additional training in holistic health, nutrition, and sports medicine. This is a great concept for the self-employed or people who want the ability to call/text their doctors for routine stuff. Highly recommend Dr. Fowler--I'd be joining in a heartbeat if I didn't have such good insurance through my husband's employer.
mazzag
AG
I wish I knew about this in December. My agent really tried to steer us to a DPCP with back up major catastrophe insurance. The closest DPCP that he could find was in Jarrell. I do want to do this next year for sure though. Heck, I might look at changing now.
jt2hunt
AG
Sounds good for basic care.
Is this something you would get and then have a catastrophic policy as a backup?
mazzag
AG
Yes, from what I understand.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
The nurse practitioner with the practice is someone I also recommend. I taught her children and know that she is a high caliber person.
BohunkAg
AG
3rd Generation Ag said:

The nurse practitioner with the practice is someone I also recommend. I taught her children and know that she is a high caliber person.
Nurse practitioners are a good option. Remember, they have docs backing them and overseeing their care. There are some very good NP's out there.
c-jags
Dr. Fowler is an outstanding guy that I can't recommend enough. Our family is considering jumping on that after cutting ties with S&W. Sounds like a pretty cost effective plan for families looking to avoid ridiculous rates for anything not catastrophic.
aggieduke
AG
Is this offered in Waco?
c-jags
templeton
according to google there are two in DPC options in waco. advent and uncommon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.