Walk-On's

2,743 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hagen95
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Family took me there for lunch for my birthday the other day.

Was very impressed. The TV setup would make it an ideal place to watch Sunday NFL or Saturday college football.

The service was excellent, and the food was very good. Louisiana themed, with HUGE portions. Very quality too....really finished out well on the inside too. Kind of a weird location back behind Chuy's, but I'd sure go back based on our experience there.

That's a good little area now with Chuy's, Los Cucos, Walk On's, and soon PF Chang's.
HollywoodBQ
AG
I saw the billboard on 35 but didn't know where it was. Love the name.
piag94
AG
That side of the street is a terrible location. Driving through Hillcrest is stupid.
Fighting Armadillos
Food was mediocre at best and nothing like a bunch of old lady's in cheerleading outfits
2x World Champion Houston Astros!
BohunkAg
AG
Fighting Armadillos said:

Food was mediocre at best and nothing like a bunch of old lady's in cheerleading outfits
All the ones when we were in there were college students. And I thought the food was fine.
Daveintx
Food is ok but when we went in it was beyond LOUD....
c-jags

wait. this place is a hooters? i can't believe Waco let another location like that open up in the same area.
BohunkAg
AG
c-jags said:

wait. this place is a hooters? i can't believe Waco let another location like that open up in the same area.
Nah, the waitresses are covered up.
EMY92
AG
c-jags said:

Well, they did shut down Twin Peaks.
Demosthenes81
AG
EMY92 said:

c-jags said:

Well, they did shut down shoot up Twin Peaks.
FIFY
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Hagen95
AG
Well they finally had to release all those Bandidos and Cossacks and they need someplace to hang out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.