Local Movers near Temple

1,515 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Grinder (99)
500,000ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My parents live in the country about 30 mins south of Temple, and are moving near Belton.

Any recommendations on movers that handle the rural areas near Temple?
Ag In Ok
AG
All of Texas moving
3rd Generation Ag
AG
The mover that is a Texags sponsor will also come to Temple. They did my move, were really reasonable and extremely nice.
Cowboy1990
No idea how to get in touch with then but De La Rosa in Temple can do the job.
c-jags
Fun fact. I live so close I DeLarosa movers that any time I get in the car my iPhone says "XX minutes to DeLaRosa movers" and not "Home"

I haven't used them to speak to their quality of work, but they've always been nice people when I've interacted with them. Other people I know use them and seem fine.
500,000ags
AG
Thanks for the recs.
Cowboy1990
c-jags said:

Fun fact. I live so close I DeLarosa movers that any time I get in the car my iPhone says "XX minutes to DeLaRosa movers" and not "Home"

I haven't used them to speak to their quality of work, but they've always been nice people when I've interacted with them. Other people I know use them and seem fine.

Yes, they came in, packed each room, took down furniture such as beds, etc. Labeled all boxes, and delivered boxes to the room they needed to be placed in our new house as well as reassembled beds, etc. Worth every penny.
The Grinder (99)
AG
I am happy to recommend Lewis Delarosa. Good price and better job at the same time. Have never heard of a complaint.

254-718-0279
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.