Explosion at Coryell Memorial

1,910 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
SoulSlaveAG2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prayers for those injured.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Explosion-reported-behind-Gatesville-hospital-486604311.html
curry97
AG
Thoughts and prayers to those injured. My Uncle is in one of the nursing facilities next door that was evacuated.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Very sad. Work closely with the lab and blood bank there. All hosptial staff/patients residents ok. But very scary.
TJJackson
I was born in that hospital in the middle 80's. Really sad to hear. As far as I've heard, no patients were injured. Injuries and the one fatality was from the construction crew.

Unfortunate deal and prayers to those involved.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
One of my former students works for one of the contractors that was on site. He was not on this job, but lost a friend and has other friends seriously hurt.

If it winds up being a gas leak like some have mentioned, then it follows in the path of the major issues the gas company has had in the Dallas area if any have kept up with that.
EMY92
AG
If it was a gas leak, it likely goes back to the plumbing contractor on the job. LP had the HVAC and may have had the plumbing as well.
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
now, fatalities up to three
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.