My wife and I are building a home on our ranch, but the house won't be ready until October or November since it's a rather large-scale project (road, pond, septic, power). Initially we signed a 9 month lease with our landlord with the anticipation our home would be ready in June, but due to a bad first appraisal (appraiser wasn't local), weather, and other delays. It's going to be much later in the year. Our lease ends June 30th. Also, to make things more stressful, my wife and I just had our first baby girl. Our current landlord won't allow us to extend the lease for 6 more months. They want a 12 month lease, but we can't do that.

Trying to find something short-term. I know the house will be ready before December, but we'd consider signing a 6 month lease and pay the extra month. My wife and I are both business professionals (senior/executive level) with stable jobs. The most we want to pay is $2200 a month, but we're flexible. It needs to be a minimum of 3 bedrooms with a two-car garage, and a max drive time of 45 minutes to Milano, TX. I thought I'd try TexAgs! My wife and I are both Aggies, too. Thanks!