Nanny Recommendations

1,341 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GQaggie
GQaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I moved to the area a couple months ago. We have an 18 month old and are adopting twins due mid-December. My wife stays at home, but we would really like to get her some help for at least the first year or two of the twins' lives. Anyone know someone they trust looking for nanny work or know of a good resource for locating someone? Thanks.
mazzag
AG
Waco, temple, Belton...
GQaggie
AG
Sorry, Temple.
c-jags
c-jags
oops.

i don't know the details because i'm not on facebook, but i think there are a few groups of local ladies that share such info on there. at least they share babysitter info.

mazzag or templeton may know what these are already.
mazzag
AG
I'm on one of those pages, Babes of Bell County, I know, just doesn't sound right, but it's basically a group that asks/gives recommendations for various things. I haven't seen a nanny for hire/wanted post. I honestly don't know of any. Maybe a stretch, but check with the workforce commission?
templeton
Welcome to the area, and congratulations on your growing family. Babes of Bell County on Facebook would be a good place to ask. I would also try the Bell County Homeschoolers Facebook group--a mother's helper would be a lot cheaper than a nanny.

I'd also invite you to join TBC Adoption Fellowship group on Facebook. We have quarterly lunches with adoptive families. You do not need to be a part of Temple Bible Church to attend.
mel99
AG
I have a few people that I can recommend. What hours are you looking for?

My email is mel_dyann at yahoo.com
GQaggie
AG
Thanks for the replies. I think my wife found someone yesterday that is going to work well for us. I'll pass your email info on to her, Mel, in case she wants to keep looking. Thanks for letting me know about the TBC Adoption group, templeton. We'll have to check it out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.