Ridgewood Country Club

2,319 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by f2foxes2001
billionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's the story on Ridgewood Country Club? How much to join? Is there a waiting list? Facility nice? Golf course?
TrueAg86
AG
Full voting membership is $10k to join plus monthly dues of $543. That includes everything except food or other purchases. They also offer social or dining only memberships available. If you are under age 36, they cut you a deal on the monthly dues.
TrueAg86
AG
And yes, it's by far the nicest golf course around. Food is usually very good also.
the dude10
AG
It's a nice place for sure. I used to work out there and George W would come out and play when he was at the ranch. Secret service everywhere
agsalaska
AG
It's a classic golf course. I love playing there.

I played there on the Sunday of the US Open and they had it set up for a championship. A memorable round.

It's not that long but other than the par 5s it is difficult to overpower it. But it's not too difficult and you can score on it if you drive the ball well. It's a par 70 with back to back par 5s at 9 and 10. Both are reachable with good drives. Some of the par 4s have real late turns in the fairway. 15 is one of the best par 4s I have ever played. The par 3s are a ***** and only 16 is a real birdie hole.

The greens are bent and are awesome.

The facilities are great.
turfaggie24
AG
Very cool golf course. Interned there in 2010, and parents were members there. Bentgrass greens are PRISTINE!
45-70Ag
AG
We have the dining membership
Nice place

Never played golf there
f2foxes2001
AG
Grew up at the club. Parents still have membership there. Great tennis and golf. Food is good. Have a lot of fond memories from my childhood there. Not for everyone and they have their fair share of bad eggs. That said,it's a great club if you're committed to using it.
"Without the Corps, A&M would be Texas State or t.u." "lots of rednecks wear jorts, lots of rednecks are Longhorns. do the math."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.