history and science teachers needed

1,511 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by templeton
templeton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's that time again!

Providence Preparatory School is accepting applications for two remaining positions. 7th-8th grade history (three sections) and 12th grade biology 2 (one small section). Classes are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and the pay is similar to adjunct lecture positions at TC and UMHB. More details can be found here. http://www.provprep.org/about/employment/

Shoot me an email if you know an amazing teacher that would be interested. infoATprovprepDOTorg
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I am sending information to the best history teacher I have ever seen in action. And one who is incredible with kids.
templeton
thank you so much! History is probably what we do best, so we need the absolute best!! To attract and retain the best faculty possible, we will even design the position around that person's needs and desires.

If your friend feels comfortable, I'd love to pass along his/her contact info to the Head of School. If it doesn't work out for this position, we would love to see if s/he might be interested in any other future spots.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
His wife said it just would not be enough money. Sorry.
templeton
if he's as amazing as you say, we can make it work!
Cowboy1990
Any need for online instructors?
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I think he contacted someone at your school but I am not sure. He is that amazing.
templeton
Crusaders41 said:

Any need for online instructors?

no, we don't have an online component. thanks for asking!
templeton
3rd Generation Ag said:

I think he contacted someone at your school but I am not sure. He is that amazing.
wonderful!! i really appreciate it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.