Home Remodel

1,377 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Grinder (99)
La Vernia_Ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're looking to remodel a home in the Gatesville area, does anyone have any contractor recommendations?
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Bump, any recommendations?
Cowboy1990
Ebco
c-jags
Lee Armstong is an Ag and just branched off to start his own company in Temple this last year. I believe a poster here used him for a remodel.
Cowboy1990
Totally forgot about Lee! I'd HIGHLY recommend him! We used to live across the street from him and Sally when they were first married. Great people.
c-jags
If somebody else is saying something nice...

Lee is a friend and a great guy. I was slow playing a little.

http://www.lmarmstrongconstruction.com
templeton
Lee did our remodel, and we loved him! I believe he is limiting his business to commercial construction and vacant residential renos, so you would need to be prepared to move out during the remodel.
c-jags
Thanks for piping in templeton.

I'm glad/sad to hear that he's moved to doing only vacants. Means he's grown a bit. He has a few in downtown Temple running right now.

Lee is a super stand up, local dude. I'd run to him in a heartbeat over other local larger contractors that have dubious backgrounds.
The Grinder (99)
AG
Lee is absolutely the way to go! A great ag, even better work! Can't say enough. Armstrong construction in Temple
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.