house for sale in temple near Temple Bible Church

1,993 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by templeton
templeton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://sites.google.com/view/2317foresttrail/home

For sale by owner:

Beautiful custom-built 4 bedroom/2.5 bath home in the heart of Temple on a large lot (0.4 acre) with mature trees and more than 200 feet of gorgeous creek frontage. 2811 square feet. Bonus room off of master bedroom opens up to patio and could be used as nursery/craft room/exercise room. Many updates, including hardwood floors, new carpet, freshly painted inside and out, granite countertops in master bath and kitchen, induction cooktop, radiant barrier insulation, and new roof in 2014. Office and extra storage space under the stairs. Walk-in attic, generous closets, and storage-savvy custom built-ins. Back patio pergola conveys to buyer. Exceptional backyard with irrigation system and lots of potential. Walking distance from Temple Bible Church, McLane Children's Hospital, and across the street from Oak Creek Park.

$265,000. Call or text 254.307.1422
mazzag
AG
Nice job! I like to snoop on zillow at homes for sale and man the clutter people leave around in their pics is disturbing! It drives me crazy. Good luck. Seems perfect for s&w folks.
templeton
thanks mazzag! i listed it on zillow as well, hopefully will show up tomorrow.
bigtruckguy3500
Were you (or your wife) out there with your kid putting up a for sale sign Friday? Pretty sure I drove past as y'all were doing that. Or it was another house nearby.

Nice house. If I wasn't moving out of Temple I'd be interested.
templeton
yep! the 9 year old surprisingly had strong opinions about where it should go. He thinks we should move it closer to the neighbors so that people turning right on Forest Trail from Pin Oak can see it. Maybe we just need two signs.

It's a great house. When we bought it ten years ago we only had one baby, and then we had four more in five years! We are moving just a couple of blocks over to a 5 bedroom.
templeton
mazzag said:

Seems perfect for s&w folks.

It really is! We moved here from Houston and tried to buy as close to the hospital as possible and have loved being in this part of town. We are just moving about 60 seconds away so my husband can continue to come home for lunch.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Good looking home!
mazzag
AG
I am curious, who was the builder? I won't ask on Facebook. Too many of their wives on that page.
templeton
Larry Guess and Bobby Arnold built it when they were inlaws and did business together. We bought it from Suzanne Barge Guess after they divorced.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.