temple tax annex?

1,596 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 3rd Generation Ag
3rd Generation Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

anyone know how long it is going to be closed? I HATE having to go to the Belton office and I have to register my car this month, not my favorite thing to do at all.

The people at the Temple office have always been much nicer and the ones at Belton like to intimidate you with cold stares and pained sighs.
mazzag
AG
Can you renew your tags at HEB? I thought I had read somewhere that they do that. I'm at the belton one every other month it seems. It is very crowded with the closing of Temple. I agree with you about the ladies that work there but when I went in October there were some new faces so I assumed they came from temple. I have to go before the end of the month as well.
c-jags
I absolutely hate dealing with the Belton Annex. All of them act like they hate their job, life, and my existence.

Never had a friendly encounter there.
mazzag
AG
And make sure your inspection is recent. Since Texas went to the one sticker policy, they won't renew your tags if your inspection will expire soon or was done 6+ months ago.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Yes I have to do both. Don't like the new system since I have trouble dealing with getting the old stickers off and the new ones on. The nice oil place on west adams would always do it for me when I could get the sticker first and then get the inspection. These are the things that get hard for us olds. Plus standing in line is really hard on my bad hip. I can actually walk better than I can stand. But will have to tend to it.

So no one knows when the Temple office will reopen.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I equally dislike the Temple HEB locations. Have not shopped at them since the Belton store opened. I gladly go from Rogers to Belton before I head home rather than stop at either Temple HEB. The one on 31st street tried to crowd too much into a small space and makes zero sense about where they stock items. The one one adams has too much walking from a parking place to the store. Really hard to ever get close. I don't have a handiapped permit but do have to drive up and down parking lots till I am close to a cart return or the entrance. I love the Belton HEB and the new adams avenue Walmart. I also like that the Belton Walmart does the order and bring it to the car thing. Sorry for the rant, but I am really wishing I had an errand runner who could take car of the car thing for me.

mazzag
AG
6 minutes! That's all it took me just now. Gotta be a personal record! Especially st the end of the month!
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Finally could get there and new it would be bad on last day. Was out of town with grandkids so willing for long wait. There was a take a number system and they were running about forty numbers to wait. For the most part I was really impressed with how nice every one was about waiting. Several had gone to temple first and I had gone to the Belton Annex first. Did not know they have moved the DL part and had zero idea how to find second street address but nice man on parking lot gave me directions. I was a little nervous that it was at the same place as probation department, but was able to wait inside out of the cold and for sure it had safety in being so crowded. Temple is due to open again soon so hopeful that I won't have to go back to Belton.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.