We are running out of alternate traffic routes

1,728 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mazzag
mazzag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://m.tdtnews.com/news/article_68c0a9c2-c08f-11e6-8360-9b11f2564f80.html?mode=jqm
mazzag
AG
Good grief can we finish something before we start something else? Sucks for a lot of folks.
buckyisking
AG
I'm thinking we don't want them to wait on repairing the dam. Probably want to jump on that quick.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
317 is back to being a choice, or take the cut over to the water park and come as far as midway on the old road. Then you can go on midway to 57th street or even over the 31st.

Or even from north temple go the long way around on the loop to Little River/Academy and come back in at the expo center.

None are great options.
mazzag
AG
3rd Generation Ag said:

317 is back to being a choice, or take the cut over to the water park and come as far as midway on the old road. Then you can go on midway to 57th street or even over the 31st.

Or even from north temple go the long way around on the loop to Little River/Academy and come back in at the expo center.

None are great options.

I often take old Waco Rd, or 93 to Temple but there's only 2 reasonable ways to get to and from 2305. And with one lane closing on the damn, 317 will get worse. I'm sure it's part of the plan to justify new schools over there.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I live on 2305, and Kegley to the light is not bad with old road. Go to Belton that way sometimes. There is also a way to go that comes out just at the railroad underpass. From 2305 take old waco road/hilliard. It is the light at the Walmart. Go towards Belton till it hits Pea Ridge Road, Make a left and it is not far to the back road at about the underpass.
mazzag
AG
I always forget that new road is open at Walmart. That's going to be widened soon too. And kegley is ok except the speed limit and the potential for a sinkhole to open up. :\
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.