Vote for McLane Childrens'

1,154 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DMK
DaveAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

For anyone who doesn't know , the Texas A&M Health Science Center has its pediatric residency program at McLane Children's Hospital in Temple (Part of the Baylor Scott & White Health System). This is also where ags who start med school out on West Campus go to train in pediatrics. Well, that hospital stands to receive up to 50K in a donation from a group of credit unions based on the results of an online poll. We're currently in third, which translates to 15K, with only 1700 votes. I'm hoping you'll take the time to VORE for the Ag medical program, the Central Texas medical community, and the Central Texas kids who are cared for there. Thanks & Gig 'Em!

Our local credit unions are participating in "Vote for Miracles" to support McLane Children's. With your vote, we could win a share of a $100,000 donation.
1st place wins $50,000
2nd place wins $20,000
3rd place wins $15,000
4th place wins $10,000
5th place wins $5,000
Simply visit www.voteformiracles.org to cast a vote for McLane Children's every day. Vote on social media using #voteformiracles. You can register using every email account you have, BSWH and personal as you would like. You can see where we stand in the overall vote count every day when you vote.
When registering, it asks for a local credit union. Feel free to use the Scott & White Employees Credit Union.
We're proud to partner with our local credit unions in Vote for Miracles. Please vote for McLane Children's every day from now until Dec. 20!
Thank you!

Ag In Texas
AG
You might want to post this in the General board and get some more action.
45-70Ag
AG
Voted

My daughter spent 31 days at Mclanes earlier this year and things were in doubt early on. The doctors were great and we can't speak positively enough about the treatment and care she received.
CDiem05
AG
Voted! I'm on the faculty at the College of Medicine so appreciate you doing this!
DMK
AG
I vote every day. I'm on staff at McLane Children's and we can't thank you enough for helping us!
45-70Ag
AG
Off topic, but does Mclanes have a fund to contribute to, to ensure patients receive a Christmas present?

I know the grammar is awful, it's early.
DMK
AG
We host a large toy drive for the holidays. New, unwrapped toys can be dropped off in the lobby any time for children of all ages. Or, if you don't have time to shop, you can make a monetary donation and designate it towards Child Life.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.