Game Watching in Killeen

1,267 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mazzag
CDiem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All are welcome to join with the Killeen/ Fort Hood Area A&M Club as we watch the Ags BTHO auburn this Saturday. We'll be watching the game at Billy Bob's Burgers on Stan Schlueter Loop in Killeen!
mazzag
AG
I get too nervous watching with other people. FWIW, the Gas Monkey Garage has TV's every where. Decent menu, especially game day type food.
CDiem05
AG
quote:
I get too nervous watching with other people. FWIW, the Gas Monkey Garage has TV's every where. Decent menu, especially game day type food.
Actually thinking about using them for a game watching party this year... we've made the decision to change up locations and The Garage has a very central location. Also a little closer to Salado and Belton where we actually get a decent amount of people joining us from
TshirtVulture
Played golf in cove today and thought we'd stop in Killeen for lunch on way home and remembered seeing this thread about gas monkey. Neat place, good menu, and food was great. Yes lots of tv's
Captain Pablo
AG
I like Pluckers in Killeen, and Pizza, Wings, and Things in Temple for game watching
mazzag
AG
Are y'all having a watch party this weekend?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.